Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Yeah I Do
Tonight I was just finishing checking out at the grocery store when a guy stopped me and said, "Did you drop this?" In his hand was a coupon to Dick's Sporting Goods. "No, but I'll take it if you don't want it." Handing it over he said, "Does your husband need something from there?" I looked at him and said, "No, I need a new pair of heavy bag gloves." He looked confused for a minute and then said, "You box?" Okay now I realize that I am a girly girl. I am OCD about matching my accessories, I have a purse fetish, my Ipod is pink and so is my Blackberry - but I sized him up and thought about how he'd fare on the other side of me, Sylvia, or Laks and answered, "Yep." His eyes blinked and then he drawled, "Well you go girl!" Ha ha - yeah I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jenn,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the share. I am looking forward to kicking and punching that bag!!! I will be in the gym for doing exactly this on Sat or Sun. When I bought those gloves - the girl in the store asked me if I am going to the 'ring' as if I am a professional boxer!!! I was very amused and thought that who knows!!! I am in the 'ring' to lose weight and lose the diabetes.
Hugs and love,
Lakshmi