Thursday, March 17, 2011

Teamwork

Today we weighed in before our group workout and the majority of us didn't get the loss we wanted. It is tough when you don't win every week but if you just keep trying, results will come. This journey is such an emotional roller coaster filled with highs (I ran for the first time in years today) and lows (I didn't lose any weight this week) but tonight I am feeling so grateful to my Transformation Team and all the support I get sweating it out with you all in the gym and by the scale. We do a lot of high five-ing and fist bumping and it is those simple gestures along with the shared sore muscles that has defined my success. I just have to look at one of you as we push through each rep and know that you have my back and that you are fighting the same battle I am. That is the difference this time. That is the key that will unlock the door to what we want to achieve. That's everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment