Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stop. Hammer Time!

I am so not a morning person thus this morning found me scrambling through my closet for something to wear in a desperate frenzy. It went something like this: Scramble scramble. Look at the clock. Say bad word under breathe. Scramble some more. Throw discarded choices over shoulder. Another look at the clock. Another bad word. Scramble some more. Finally emerge victorious with pair of pants. It wasn't until I got to work and started walking that I realized how big the pants actually were. Several folks were cheering on my weight loss and said, "Just look how loose those pants are!" I hustled to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and confirmed that my formerly snug pants had now turned into MC Hammer pants! Well, at least they were black and not gold with zebra stripes! Won't ever be wearing those suckers again! I put them in the "can't touch this" pile with the rest of my clothes for charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment