Monday, March 7, 2011
You Say You Want A Revolution
I got back on track with a great workout today with Marisa on the river walk, part of which included 80 plus mega squats that left my legs literally shaking like jelly. I couldn't walk for a few minutes. You know you've changed your mindset when you seek those situations out and are happy when you're all beat up after a workout. You crave it. You get frustrated if you don't have it. I've been joking to my trainers that I'm starting a revolution, but maybe I am. One of the definitions of revolution is "a sudden, complete, or marked change in something." Hmm... I'd say we have some of that going on for sure. Another definition of revolution is "a single turn." Hmm...one single turn towards the gym or away from the Ben and Jerry's and BAM, you have a revolution. As the Beatles once said, "You say you want a revolution, well you know. We'd all want to the change the world." What if we could change the world one healthy person at a time? Who's on board? Cause as the Fab Four also said, "it's gonna be, alright."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment