Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Not Today!
We took measurements today and since beginning my journey I have lost 4 inches from my waist, 3 inches from each arm, and 2 inches from each leg! That's 14 inches gone, not to mention the other areas that we didn't measure! If that's not motivation, I don't know what is! It definitely spurred me on in my workout as Jeff had Lakshmi and I running in and out of orange cones, doing sprints, teaching me the proper way to run (I still think I look like a goober), doing planks, and other exercises. A creative trainer who always comes up with something new, an encouraging workout partner like Lakshmi, and the old school hip hop music playing at the gym (hip hop hooray, oh,ay,oh)equals the best part of my day! I love stepping up my game and seeing what new thing I'm capable of. Before I would never have been able to run - but not today! Before I had to modify my planks because I had a hard time getting on and off of the floor and was never able to hold my weight up - but not today! Before I would have avoided a work lunch outing at the historic Cotton Exchange because of all of the stairs involved - but not today! What "normal" people think nothing of used to terrify me and hold me back - but not today or any day moving forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment