Thursday, March 24, 2011
65!
I hit 65 pounds gone today! What a change from last week. It just goes to show that if the scales aren't moving one week, don't panic. Just tighten up your game and the results will come. Before we weighed in Marisa, aka the Queen of the High Reps, put it on us with a killer workout. Yesterday Milly and I had gotten excited when seeing the new weighted bags that just arrived in the gym. Like the masochists that we are, we told Marisa we were looking forward to using them. Ha ha. We were eating our words once we had to carry the 75 pound one around and around the gym. At one point I almost threw up and cried. But its all good. You have to continue to step it up in order to get results. 6 months ago I could never imagine myself where I am today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment