One of my favorite kids - my cousin Maggie - had her second birthday party this weekend. A bunch of us loaded up into my Uncle's RV and headed to Sanford, NC for the event. We had a lot of laughs going down the road and a great time at the party! The birthday girl was charming in her pink tutu and fairy wings and the decorations and food were top notch thanks to her amazing mother, my cousin Holly.
While at the party, I started thinking about what a healthier person I am this time as opposed to Maggie's first birthday party last March. At that time I was 6 months away from starting my healthy journey, although I didn't know it yet. Now, a year later and 6 months into my journey, I'm stronger, healthier and happier. What a difference a year makes in a baby's life, and in an adult's life if you take the first step towards your goal!
 |
| Last year when Maggie turned 1 |
|
 |
| This year at Maggie's 2nd bday with my wonderful cousin Holly |
The smile on your face says it all. I'm so proud of you and all you've accomplished. You're an inspiration ;)
ReplyDelete