Tuesday, November 2, 2010
The Training Wheels Come Off
The training wheels are officially off when it comes to my working out program, that is for sure. I guess I'm past the beginner level and they're starting to kick it up. Sometimes its really scary, but that's what you have to do to make progress. I was also thinking that even though I'm only in my seventh week of my new lifestyle, the old slack me who ate unhealthy and never moved feels like light years away. I have so far to go, but it doesn't matter because the now feels so good. In the first month that I started working out I had bronchitis, two viruses, a wound under my arm that reopened every time I worked my arms out, and a pulled muscle in my side but I kept going because I knew that if I dared to stop, it would be over. Now that I'm a little further along, I know that this is my new life now and I like it so there's less of that fear of the old me creeping in. That being said, as one of my friends pointed out today about her own journey, you have to keep some of that fear alive to keep you on the straight and narrow. 5 more pounds down. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment