Thursday, November 11, 2010

Collapse

My momma hates the fact that I listen to Eminem.  I'm not going to argue that he's not offensive at times but he brought me strange inspiration this week.   I was on the treadmill feeling like I was all done for not long into my work out when one of my favorite old Eminem songs came on via the best play list ever (thank you A. Bax), "Collapse": "Sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up But you gotta search within you, try to find that inner strength and just pull it out of you And get that motivation not to give up, and not be a quitter No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face, and collapse."  That about sums up how I've felt working out this week.  So Momma, he's not all that bad.  : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment