Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Go Team Reesy!

It's so hard for me to keep a surprise to myself and I always want to immediately give someone a gift the minute I have it, which is why today was awesome because we finally debuted our Team Reesy (aka Marisa) shirts! Prior to the group workout at 2:30 we gathered in the upstairs bathroom to change (she'd see them too early in the locker room) and went downstairs as a group to surprise her.   We even had pink and black hair bows because even in the gym, we are accessorized!
Millie and I getting ready....

Taking the stairs down to the gym....

Surprise Marisa!

Team Reesy: Brooke, Millie, Me, Marisa, Lakshmi, Mary, Florence and Cara (We missed you Sylvia and Cadelia)

After our butt-kicking workout: Millie, Marisa and Jenn

The boys were working out too and they tried to heckle, but I know they're afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment