Thank you so much to my family, friends and co-workers who have made my birthday special! I definitely feel the love and it is much appreciated! Man, when I think about the person I was on this day last year, I am staggered. 2010 Jenn was a girl who was only living half of her life, at half of her potential. She was unhealthy and encumbered with weight and fear. She didn't know it at the time, but in just shy of four months, she was about to change her life forever. She was sitting on the side lines of life although most people who knew her would never have guessed. She put up a good front, but inside she was held back by many things.
Fast forward one year and it's a whole new life! For my birthday this year I am going to forgo the birthday cake and instead give myself a present: life, health and wellness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the cards, the decorations at my desk, the gifts, phone calls, Facebook shout outs, and for the elevator serenade! And also thanks for coming on this journey with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment