![]() |
| Lunch down by the river. |
Friday, April 15, 2011
Down By the River
Today was a beautiful, sunny day in downtown Wilmington! A bunch of us from work went out to lunch to celebrate a co-worker's promotion. I ordered a salad with grilled chicken but what really looked good were the burgers and fries! I have felt hungry more often this week for some reason but I'm trying really hard to keep myself in check. This afternoon's trick to avoid the snack machine came in the form of sugar-free cough drops. I have found also that if I can just distract myself for a few minutes, the hunger goes away. Whether it's cough drops, brushing my teeth, or chewing through a pack of gum....whatever works is what I'm willing to do 'cause bathing suit season is not far off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment