We had a great day today swimming at our friends' pool. My perfect kind of day. I swam laps and did handstands and flips like I used to back in the day at the lake with my cousins. It felt great and hopefully I burned up a bunch of calories.
Before we left the house, I started my crockpot and tried a new recipe that helped fill my chicken wing craving. While it's not as good as some crispy hot wings dunked in blue cheese, it definitely was a nice work around.
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle of Buffalo sauce
1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
1 tablespoon of butter
Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker and pour in wing sauce, ranch dressing, and butter. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours. When it's done, shred the chicken and cook for 10-20 minutes to let the sauce soak in.
6 servings, 140.7 calories, 2.5 g fat, 2.5 g of carbs, and 11 g of protein.
No comments:
Post a Comment