Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dana Comes to Step

Today was Marisa's turn to slaughter me in Step class.  And a slaughtering it was!  Marisa was on fire today and the energy of the crowd was right there with her.  Brave Dana responded to the pressure that Millie and I put on him to come to class.  I guess we convinced he and Clint that it was a great workout and not just for girls.  Indeed there were more guys there than usual.  All the steps were used up and you probably couldn't have squeezed another one in there had there been one available.

As we walked out of the gym, Dana was shaking his head at how hard the class was and said, "At one point I had to lean against the wall, hands up like I was getting arrested."  Millie and I almost died laughing.

It has been one tough workout week so far, one that has left me literally drenched with sweat each day, and I love it! Jeff told me to eat clean this week (nothing processed) so that will be an added challenge, but so far, so good.  And, if you need any convincing that exercise and eating right works, I offer some comparison pics:
Me Before


Me tonight with my husband, Eric.

No comments:

Post a Comment