Monday, February 28, 2011
Anyone have a spare air horn?
Ever since I started working out, if I ever get still for any period of time, I stiffen up...especially in my legs and especially at night. I usually stand up, hiss slightly through my teeth, and proceed to do the Godzilla across the room. It goes away in a few seconds, but I'm not quite sure what would happen should a fire break out or if I had to make some other hasty getaway. Tonight is no exception as I had forced myself to do the hateful elliptical machine this afternoon. I despise the elliptical and the feeling is evidently mutual, but I refuse to let it conquer me. Oh well, maybe I should invest in a whistle to hang around my neck to blow in case of danger. Or an air horn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi JENN
ReplyDeleteThis is your pal, Lakshmi. Today is 01-Mar-2011. Because of your journey, I too joined the gym and met Jeff. Hope that I can too have a success story like yours.
Thanks for being the inspiration!!!!
Love and hugs
Lakshmi