Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sunny Days

We have been blessed with two sunny and warm days down here in the south! It has been awesome to be outside in the sunshine! Friday I went for a walk on the riverwalk at lunch along the Cape Fear with two of my favorite people in the world. For years I have felt held back and encumbered but out there in the fresh air and warm breeze, I felt free and victorious. I have been hibernating for so long indoors, fearful of going out on a walk and not being able to get back, but no more! Saturday my husband and I had a picnic of grilled chicken and veggies and then I helped him stack wood and do yardwork and actually found myself enjoying it! I can't wait for spring and summer and more sunny days outside. What a difference from this time last year! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment