- With God all things are possible.
- Never say never.
- There's no such thing as "I can't".
- If you're willing to put forth the effort, there are many hands to lift you up.
- If you're willing to step out of your comfort zone, there are many who will cheer you on.
- The pain is worth it.
- The sweat is worth it.
- It feels soooo good on the other side of this change!
- Life is too good to be a spectator.
- If you get knocked down, get right back up. Don't sit there or you will remain there.
- I can actually do this!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
5-oh!
I did it!!!! I officially have lost 50 pounds and since I won the bet, Jeff has to shave his head! Woo hoo!!! I don't know if it was the "hot" step class yesterday where it was so hot in the exercise room that there was condensation on the mirrors and on the floor, or if it was the second workout I put in after work, but it put me where I needed to be. It has been an awesome day. I am so blessed by my co-workers who ran up to me to hug, high five and celebrate with me! I am so blessed by my wonderful trainers who are the reason that I am successful! I am so blessed by my family and friends who lift me up! Whether it's an email, the awesome crew from step class who cheered me on yesterday, a high five, an "I know you can do it", a text or a phone call - they're all the reason for today's success. Some things I've learned along the journey so far:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment