Wednesday, February 2, 2011
4.8
As of right now I am 4.8 pounds shy of winning the bet. I'm sticking true to my diet and I worked out really hard yesterday. Earlier in the day yesterday I told Jeff that I wanted him to kill me at our training session and he definitely did as I asked. Boxing, squats, weights, sprints on the elliptical....I was sweating so hard that it was rolling into my eyes and buring them. Whew! I asked for it though. I felt like I could fall asleep on my feet as I walked back upstairs to my desk. It's worth it! On a whim I pulled a shirt out of my closet that I haven't worn in 6 years and it fit! Now it's time to dig a little deeper and get rid of this 4.8 by tomorrow so I can win the bet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment