For two weeks I have been on a plateau. I hit 50 pounds gone and that scale has not budged an ounce up or down in 14 days. This week I decided I was changing that. I reduced my calories and hit my workouts hard. Monday Marisa and I had our memorable walk and the incident with our raccoon friend. Tuesday Jeff and Marisa had a great group workout - the Jeff Olympics - with our Transformation group. Wednesday Marisa wiped the floor with us in step class and then had a surprise for ab class after: new equipment. You know you are into something when you get excited about the latest torture device. Wednesday the new toy was gliders! Crunches are made more challenging when you put a glider under each foot and glide your legs in and out as you crunch up.
There's so much you can do with them! You can even go Miagi style and "sand the floor" or "wax on wax off". We did some plank exercises with them too. Today brought with it the Jeff Olympics again. Stations, kettle bells, squat swings, boxing, treadmills with no power, and my awesome group! Everyone lost weight this week and I finally got off of my plateau - 5 pounds gone for a total of 55!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment