- It's good to start a Crystal Light packet exchange with your cube neighbor like Florence and I have. "Heads up, Cranberry Pomegranite comin' over the wall!"
- The Mediterranean Veggie sandwich from Panera just might be the best thing ever.
- If you get off step in step class, just bust a few of your moves from the club like Sam and I did on the back row today.
- Sometimes it's fun to bust a few moves while waiting for the elevator like Brad and I did earlier.
- Sometimes it's even fun to bust a few moves while waiting on the microwave like Brad, Remy and I are known to do from time to time.
- The locker room is as good as the therapist's couch. The Weekly Wednesday What-did-your-husband-do-to-annoy you session with the step class crew was on today; subject: laundry grievances.
- Don't get cocky because just as soon as you think you're a rock star, your trainer takes you up to the next level and you feel more like a roadie.
- There are always squats involved.
- There are always more squats coming.
- Don't get frustrated, just keep working and trust the process.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Panera, Squats, and Husbands Doing Laundrey
Wednesday Observances:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment