Monday, December 27, 2010

Surviving Christmas and Cabin Fever

Well I have survived Christmas!  I don't know what the scale will show but I feel good about how I ate.  It may have been a little more than usual, but I didn't go crazy and I avoided all the desserts and goodies.    Then came the snow....6 inches the day after Christmas.   I have complete cabin fever and am ready to get back to the safety of my routine.  Being homebound is not good for someone like me who likes to be able to get out and go places when she wants to....and it is way too tempting to snack! But this too shall pass and I have brand new toys to enjoy in the gym:  a super cute new gym bag and a new pink IPod.  Hopefully all will thaw tomorrow and I can get back at it, Lord knows I need to!
Us, the normal shot

Us, showing our true colors.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment