Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Past/Christmas Pass

Guess I'm lucky,
Some of us don't get a second chance.
But I aint blowing this one.
Naw man, haha,
....I feel like I can do anything now
  ~ Eminem, "Cinderella Man"

Another day closer to Christmas and another challenge lurking around the corner in the form of holiday food.   But you know what, I've got this! Nothing to me tastes as good as it feels to be healthier. And to finally watch "The Biggest Loser" finale and know that I am on the path to having that kind of success.  And to have so much energy that sometimes I feel like I'm going to jump out of my skin.  And to avoid the annual holiday bronchitis through exercising and vitamins.   No Christmas free-for-all indulgence pass for me this year, I've spent too many days of my life giving myself a Christmas pass, too many days on a hedonistic path to destruction. So, no more of that!   One of the contestants on "The Biggest Loser", one who happened to be one of the first ones to leave, said something so simple but yet so powerful: "Stop making excuses and change your life!"    Couldn't say it better than that. 

1 comment:

  1. Just watched the Biggest Loser myself Jenn and it was very inspiring. I am so proud of you! Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete