Friday, December 17, 2010
Juicy Steak
I never really crave red meat but today at lunch I was all of a sudden craving a juicy steak. I must have needed it and I can see why. There's not one muscle on my body that hasn't been worked, ripped, stretched or pulsed this week. Monday Marisa worked Remy and I. Tuesday Jeff murdered my arms. Wednesday Marisa's step class murdered my legs and abs. Thursday I was back with Jeff punching and pulling and lifting (aka: how to turn your arms into spaghetti). Friday brought with it a stability ball workout with the Mighty M's (Marisa, Martha and Milly - and Minter) where the abs were again burning and now add in the behind too, and then another cardio workout with Julie. Whew. I am sore all over but in a weird way I feel tight and strong. 6 months ago I never would have thought that I was capable of this. It just goes to show what is possible if you break past the fear and the excuses. It feels good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment