The day of 400 crunches...sounds like the title to a horror movie right? We did an ab class right after step class and it was intense. As I staggered into the closet to put away my mat and ball, I looked at Marisa and said, "that was like 200 crunches right?" She laughed and said, "Um, we did the first 175 on the floor before we even moved to doing them on the ball." Turns out it was 400 crunches. I was floored because I never knew I could do something like that, but what's weird is that lately I have really begun to feel the strength and endurance of my muscles. It's hard to describe but it's like everything is doing what it's supposed to do now. I'm even seeing some definition in my arms already. That really pushes me forward even more.
Thursday, January 27, 2011
The Day of 400 Crunches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment