Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Got back in the saddle again today with step class.    I thought I'd be struggling badly because I haven't been on my normal schedule but I didn't do too bad, especially when you consider that Marisa put it on us with a challenging new routine.  We did this one move that she called "feel the beat."  I couldn't help thinking of "Jersey Shore" and how Ronnie said that they "found the beat and then beat up the beat."  I started chuckling to myself (if you can't crack yourself up, who can?) and almost fell over - step class roadkill.   It felt good to get my blood pumping again!   900 calories burned also, not too shabby.  So, I'm walking like George Jefferson, or Godzilla, or Frankenstein, or a cowboy - but I'm back on the horse!   Feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment