Ha ha. The hill I thought Jeff meant was a nice, shady slope next to the gym and a rather short length. Oh no. He was quick to correct me; the hill I thought we were heading for was a baby compared to the mother of a hill we were headed to one block down from work. It was so steep that running down was a challenge in not tripping head over heels.
![]() | ||||
| Here's us before the "Hill"; look how happy we look. No pic of after but I am happy to report that we all survived. |
Not to sound braggish, but remarkably pretty much any exercise I set out to do these days I can do. My strength and my stamina have really surprised me lately. Well the Hill broke me today. I don't know if it was the incline or the heat, but I didn't have it in me to go the last round. No worries though. I sat down in the shade, chugged my water and cheered my girls on. Then we all walked back to the gym, relishing the breeze, and collapsed inside together. And psychos that we are, we made plans to do it again.

No comments:
Post a Comment