Friday, October 8, 2010

To Taze or Not to Taze

Yesterday was my first full day of wearing my new Go Wear Fit band (on the Biggest Loser they use the Body Bug) and it was cool to pull up my stats this morning and see how many calories I burned, how many I ate, how many steps I took, how long I slept at night, where the calories that I eat are coming from, etc.   I suggest them to everyone who wants to lose weight!!!  

It's such an amazing little device....I almost wonder if there is a GPS in it to tell Jeff, my trainer, when I get too close to a Pizza Hut or the Ben and Jerry's section of the grocery store.  Then perhaps it works like a dog shock collar and I'll get a nice tazering to change my direction!  No, I seriously don't think that.  But it does make me think: would the calories burned by the involuntary muscle spasms of a good tazering be enough to eat some Cookie Dough or a slice of Pepperoni Lovers?  

1 comment:

  1. Jen the cops in Philly will taze u if u run on the baseball field...John and I are trained if you want cookie dough.....if u can't find us run on Citizens Bank Park Field during a game. We AIM to please in the City of Brotherly Love!

    ReplyDelete