Wow! I'm starting to see some results and people are starting to notice! It is such an overwhelming feeling of joy. It really makes it all worth it. Every lunge, every squat, every pulled muscle, every drop of sweat, every time my knee hurt, every time I looked longingly at a french fry and had an apple instead, every Saturday morning I could have slept in, every step recorded, every lunch at my desk so that I can use my hour to exercise, every slug of water from my water bottle, every dessert refused, every dollar spent on healthier food, every every every thing I have done (or not done as the case may be) to work towards my goal is worth it. It's little mile stones like this that make up my motivation. I have also been blessed by wonderful family, friends and coworkers who have encouraged me along the way. You keep me moving. Thank you.
I saw this today on yourdailymotivation.com, "There is no success at bargain basement prices. You'll find that the highway to success is a toll road.."
I saw this today on yourdailymotivation.com, "There is no success at bargain basement prices. You'll find that the highway to success is a toll road.."
No comments:
Post a Comment