Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thank You

Tomorrow is a very special day to me because on September 14th of last year, I started this journey and it has been 365 amazing days of transformation.  My birthday is in May, but September 14th will hereafter become a day that I consider my re-birthday because this year has been one of rebirth for me.

On this day I want to say thank you to two very special people, my trainers Jeff and Marisa.

  • Thank you for choosing me for this amazing opportunity.
  • Thank you for believing in me before I believed in myself.
  • Thank you for making this fun because that is what kept me engaged.
  • Thank you for your patience and constant, unwaivering encouragement.
  • Thank you for your time and expertise.
  • Thank you for bringing out that inner fighter in me that my Mema always told me was there.
  • Thank you for every sore muscle and drop of sweat.
  • Thank you for celebrating every victory, no matter how small, along the way with me and understanding how important each one was.
  • Thank you for making me strong.
  • Thank you for helping me beat down the fear that always held me back and for every time you told me that I could do it.
  • Thank you for showing me a whole new world and for everything you've taught me.
  • Thank you for taking something that I've always dreaded and faltered at, and turning it around into something I love and that makes me feel successful.
  • Thank you for every time you've helped me up, pushed me forward, or held out your arm to help me balance.
  • Thank you from everyone that loves me.
  • Thank you for saving my life.
  • Thank you for my transformation.
I am going to stop there before I burst into a chorus of Wind Beneath My Wings and say that the words above are still inadequate for the thanks that you deserve. Happy September 14th to you, to me, and to our whole team!

No comments:

Post a Comment