Monday, June 6, 2011
Week Without Trainers: Day One
When we first heard that we wouldn't have trainers this week we were scared to be quite honest. I know most people don't have the wonderful benefit of a personal trainer and manage on their own, but you quickly get used to leaning on their leadership. A funny thing happened when we got to the gym today though: we all had stories ofweekend exercise and also a new resolve to show Jeff and Marisa a return on their investment. We had confidence in ourselves and more knowledge than any of us were expecting. Millie played trainer-for-the-day and put us through a cardio workout that would make our trainers proud. I walked back into the locker room with wet clothes and something more surprising: the assuredness that I actually know what I'm doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment