Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Day of 220 Squats

Yay, we were back with our trainers today!   Do you wonder what happens when trainers have a whole week to reflect on what torture they are going to put you through?   It's not pretty.  Let's just put it this way: we did 220 squats and that was only part of the workout!

I know we missed Jeff and Marisa and I'm sure they missed working us out.  There was a festive air in the gym today, even though the boys kept coming over to heckle us in attempts to throw us off our game.   Make no mistake fellas, Team Reesy is going to win this competition!   Hate all you want!  :)   

I talk a good game, but I might not be able to sit down tomorrow after all of those squats.

Another good development: I switched departments at work and went up four floors. Now my desk (which on my old floor was right by the break room) is waaaayyyyy down the hall from the break room.  Cuts that easy-access snacking temptation!

No comments:

Post a Comment