Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"We're still struggling, just not that bad."

Whew!  It has been a busy kind of week.  Between a hectic week at work, the usual Christmas madness, the gym and being completely addicted to the Hunger Games series, I haven't been online as much.  So therefore I give you some high lights and observances of this week so far:
  • An impending deadline caused me to miss my workout on Monday and I felt like crud because of it.
  • Marisa doesn't take it easy on the Step class, even though its getting near to the holidays.  In fact I think that puts her even more in the "giving mood." I really might not be able to walk tomorrow.
  • I said to Millie, while we did our bike-interval cardio on Tuesday, "This seems easier now than when we did it a few months ago.  I don't think we're struggling as bad."  As our intervals grew longer though, wise Florence said, "We're still struggling, just not that bad."
  • Being super busy at work helps you keep out of all this food that is all over place.  Reminds me of the line from How the Grinch Stole Christmas where the Who's "feast and they feast and they feast, feast, feast, feast!"
  • A couple of workout buddies have been sidelined with injuries. Sometimes your body insists on a rest.
  • Looking at comparison pics is motivational!
Last Christmas
Saturday Night.

    1 comment:

    1. Compairison pictures tell such a story! Amazing journey Jenn
      jill mizelle

      ReplyDelete