- I'm thankful for every pound I have lost and for the future pounds lost to come, because by God that scale will come down.
- I'm thankful for my wonderful family and friends who have supported me so overwhelmingly on this journey.
- I'm thankful for an over abundance of food because there are many out there who don't have enough. That being said, I don't have to over eat it just because it is so available.
- I'm thankful that even though my right leg is still kind of gimpy, I have full mobility of my body and can modify my exercises and move forward.
- I'm thankful for my awesome trainers and class instructors and every person who has worked out at my side.
- And most importantly, I'm thankful to God who has put me on this journey and who continues to bless me along each step of it.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
The Eatin' Season Approaches
We are getting ready to be right smack down in the middle of the Eatin' Season. That wonderful time of the year when we celebrate with family our favorite way: eating and making merry. As Turkey Day approaches, I can already see the Southern feast laid out at my family's Thanksgiving meal and can almost taste that dressing and gravy in my mouth. How will I make it past that calorie-laden feast unscathed and goals intact? I'm going to try my best to focus not on what's to eat, but on what I'm thankful for and the many wonderful things that have come from making this change in my life:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment