I love comparison pics. They get you inspired and make you push harder. Something else that does that: a workout buddy. One of the biggest blessings that have come out of this journey (and there are many) are the friendships I've made with the people I workout with. When you conquer hurdles together, have achievements together, cuss the scale together, and solve the world's problems from the locker room together, it creates a bond.
So here's a couple of comparison pics of me and one of the BFFs I've made along the way: my girl Millie.
 |
| Here's Millie and I last May, about half way into our journey. |
 |
| Millie and I tonight. |
|
|
|
|
If you're trying to to get this weight loss thing done, don't go it alone. Find someone who can push you, encourage you when you lag behind, call you out when you aren't working as hard as you can, commiserate with you when the pounds don't come off as quick as you want them to, celebrate with you when they do, and keep you laughing through it because you'll stick with anything if it's fun. Millie does all of those things and more for me (including telling me daily to "get crackin!" when I lag in the locker room running my mouth). Love ya Millie!
No comments:
Post a Comment