Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Brazillian Butt Lift Vs. Brazillian Steak House

Have you ever had a taste of Brazil? And no I'm not talking about a painful waxing experience but rather a trip to the meat extravaganza which is the Brazillian steakhouse. We went this summer for my husband's birthday and wow! Delicious and easy for the no carb dieters I guess. Not so easy to control yourself with the all-you-can-eat carnivorous, Romanesque food frenzy that tends to happen, however.

So there was the meat frenzy, and I once had a Brazillian Blowout done on my hair, and today I tried another first from that country: the Brazillian Butt Lift. Yikes. Now I know how they burn off all the meat. So for those who've yet to try either: a comparison.

The man leading the Butt Lift has a hyperactive zesty love of the dance,(and squats), a spicy accent, flirty shoulders and says "boom boom!" quite often. The men of the Steak House bear large spits of meat, large knives that get rather close to your personal space, and grunt "gahhhlic steak" and "house special sausage" at you. In both situations the men are sweaty.

You finish the Butt Lift tired and hungry with banjo legs and tight tush. You leave the Steak House tired and vowing not to eat again...ever, with an stretched waistline and expanding tush.

The Butt Lift takes place alternately between a bright beach scene and a brightly lit studio. The Steak House is noticeably dim inside. Is this so your fellow diners won't see your wolverine
impersonation when the gahhhhlic steak comes around?

The Butt Lift found me doing non-stop movement, bouncing around with my friends. The Steak House found me doing the continuous bouncy-walk with one of my favorite, snuggly baby people so that his mom could eat, I could push away from the table, and most importantly: get undivided time with a sweet baby.

My advice: try both at least once. Just beware of two things: the Butt Lift's incessant boom booms and the aforementioned Steak House meat frenzy. Both are certain to get ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment